Disclosure pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016
This information is intended to provide the user with information regarding the processing of data provided for the completion of the questionnaire “Enjoy Baroccoocco”, administered by GAL Terra Barocca in accordance with ‘art. 13 of the European Regulation no. 679/2016.
The data controller is the company GAL Terra Barocca s.c.a.r.l. P.IVA 01627930884, with headquarters in Modica, Piazza Matteotti no. 8, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller has appointed a data protection officer (DPO or DPO).
The personal data being processed is the email address.
The personal data collected by the data controller is for the purpose of:
For both purposes, the processing of the user’s personal data occurs lawfully where it is based on the consent of the data subject.
Regarding the purpose under 1), data are kept for one year, from the completion of the questionnaire.
Regarding the purpose sub 2), the newsletter subscription and related data processing is considered valid until the communication sent by the person concerned to the email email@example.com, containing the declaration that he/she no longer wishes to receive communications.
For the purpose sub 2), your personal data may be disclosed to entities with which GAL Terra Barocca has entered into partnership agreements, with the sole purpose of providing the services offered (services for managing the forwarding of the newsletter)
Among the rights granted to data subjects by EU Regulation no. 679/2016 include those of:
– Requestaccess to the personal data collected and information related to them;
– Request rectification of inaccurate data orsupplementation of incomplete data;
– To request the deletion of their personal data in the cases provided for in Art. 17(1) of EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
– Request the restriction of the processing of user data in the cases provided for in Art. 18(1) of EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
– Request and obtain that the user’s personal data processed in an automated manner and acquired with the consent of the data subject or on the basis of a contract entered into with the data subject are provided to the latter in a structured, machine-readable format, including for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (right to data portability);
– Object at any time to the processing of their personal data in the cases provided for in Art. Article 21 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
– withdraw consent at any time, but only if the processing is based on consent for one or more purposes and involves common personal data (such as date and place of birth or place of residence) or special categories of data (such as racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health status or sex life);
– file a complaint with a supervisory authority and for Italy with the Italian Data Protection Authority(www.garanteprivacy.it).
The processing is carried out through automated means (e.g., using electronic procedures and media), in accordance with relevant regulations.